Join Our Community—The right places. The right people.
Comfortable living and neighbors who share your lifestyle.
One of the wonderful things about living in a Toonen Properties location is the reassurance of knowing that your neighbors appreciate a similar way of living. The requirements we have for residents are specific because we know you value your living space.
Toonen Properties is a hands-on family business that builds, owns, and maintains all of our properties. So, naturally, we take care of them and the people who live in them. Professional and friendly on-site management handles your needs and pays attention to the little things that make a big difference. In short, it’s all about respecting each other to create worry-free living and relaxing comfort.
Our requirements for residency.
Is a Toonen Properties location right for you? Let’s find out!
- We’ll review your landlord references ensuring a quality relationship.
- We’ll perform a background check for the safety of all our residents.
- We’ll receive a credit report to ensure financial stability.
- We’ll check for renters insurance to ensure you’re well protected.
- Our general rule is “no pets,” although some properties allow cats. Check your favorite property for their specific pet policy.
- We’ll ask that your vehicle be in good working condition and appearance.
- An income requirement ensures long-term residency.